Shopping online should come with the reassurance that you are receiving a quality product, one that provides the perfect combination of style and quality. With our 30-Day Return Policy, you should feel confident in purchasing with www.b-linehome.com ,a B Line Supply Company, as we are committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction.
Are you unsatisfied with the products you've ordered? We are here to assist you.
If, for any reason, you are discontent with your purchase,www.b-linehome.com, will gladly accept returns on most brands within 30 days of receiving your item(s). It is important to note that shipping and handling costs will be deducted from your total refund, and any order offered with special shipping charges is subject to a deduction of our actual outbound shipping costs. Return shipping charges are paid by customer. Returns shipped COD will be refused & fees incurred by the customer. Return shipping labels are not provided.
All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund.
Please note, custom or special request orders are not returnable. Additionally, certain products cannot be returned because neither we, nor our suppliers, can take them back. This will be clearly marked on the product's sale page.
- Assembled and/or modified items. Inspect all parts and confirm condition is acceptable and that all parts are present in the shipment prior to assembly.
- Assembled or Partially Assembled Bicycles
- Assembled or Partially Assembled Furniture
- Hygienic Items
- Opened, unsealed or otherwise tampered medical supplies, Health and Personal Care items included
- In some instances, specific medical supplies are not permitted returns
- Items that are out of their original packaging, shipping boxes, or cartons.
- Custom made or special request items: leather couches, chairs, and fabric changes
- Opened bedding materials
- Used items including carpets
- Clearance items
- Personalized items
- Musical Instruments mouth pieces, Harmonicas, Kazoos, products requiring mouth interaction are not returnable due to hygiene.
Note: we cannot accept returns after 30 days.
Procedure for Returning an Item or Order:
Contact our Customer Service Department via firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and indicate the item(s) you wish to return and the reason for the return.
We will then:
- initiate the return process
- send you a confirmation email that your return request is initiated
- send a follow up email within approximately 72 hours with
- an "RA Number,"
- a return address
- all other relevant information needed to complete your return.
Once you receive the RA email with Return Instructions:
- Wrap the item(s) carefully in its original condition and packaging, as all return products MUST be undamaged and in their original packaging.
- To properly assist you during the return process, please save the tracking info provided to you and email that information to us. This will better assist us in tracking any issues that might occur during transit.
The refund (less shipping and restocking fees) will be applied to your account once the return is processed in one of our warehouses. Please note that the return process involves several stages, so please be patient in awaiting your refund. Generally following the date of arrival at our warehouse, this process is approximately 7 to 10 business days to receive return, inspect, re-stock, issue credit to original form of payment, and for credit/debit card payments for your banking institution to post the refund to your account (in certain instances additional stages are required).
If Your Order Arrives Damaged:
In the unfortunate instance that your product arrives damaged, contact our Customer Service Department within 48 hours of receipt of the order for replacement parts or for a full replacement product. Damage replacements or damage replacement parts are provided with no additional cost to our customers. Damaged orders receive replacements parts or full replacements. Requests for full or partial credits are not available.
In most cases, we may require you to take digital images (photos) of damages. Please keep the damaged items along with original packaging as we may want it back to send the replacement.
Please note that it is not recommended to refuse an order that has been shipped to you via UPS or FedEx due to extensive packaging damage. Often the packaging can take the brunt of the damage, and the product inside could still be in proper condition. When signing for the package, please indicate if your item is damaged by writing "Package Damaged" on any acceptance forms while the delivery drivers are still at your home or location.
Orders returned without delivery:
If an order is returned as undeliverable due to incorrect shipping address or non-availability of recipient to accept delivery (in cases where we require signature confirmation) or due to refusal to accept shipment, it shall be considered as a return and our standard Return Policy is applicable on such orders. In addition to the restocking fees, the actual Shipping & Handling charges for outbound and return shipping are chargeable to your account.
For orders shipped White Glove or Truck Freight:
When orders are shipped through either a white glove or freight service, it is the customer's responsibility to note any damages or problems at the time of delivery. If in fact your order arrives damaged through these shipping services, please write "Package Damaged" when you sign for the delivery. This is VERY important and without it B-LINEHOME.com and B LINE SUPPLY may not be able to dispute your claim with the carrier or manufacturer.
If for some reason your order arrives significantly damaged, we recommend refusing delivery of the package and we will send you out a new order. Please notify us if you do refuse delivery due to a damaged order, so we can expect the returned item(s). If you are unsure of the damages extent, we suggest calling our Customer Service Department at 303-359-4141 after sending a picture of the damage while the driver is still present if possible. We will then assist you on determining how to proceed.
Note: It is important that the actual person who placed the order with B-LINEHOME.com and B LINE SUPPLY inspect the product(s) upon delivery as well as sign the delivery document. In some cases, we may ask you to take digital images of damages.
Below are some things to keep in mind to ensure proper acceptance of your order:
- While the driver is present and delivering your order, inspect the package(s) thoroughly and note any issues or damages on the provided delivery documents.
- Before, during, and after assembly of your order, further inspect the item and report any issues to our Customer Service Department immediately.
- In the case that your order arrives assembled, note any issues or damages on the provided delivery documents. This should be done while the delivery drivers are still at your home. Also, do not discard the item's boxes, as they are needed to properly return your item. This information is outlined in our Return Policy.
Please contact our Customer Service Department, within 48 hours of delivery, if after accepting your order you have noticed any missing or damaged parts. We will ship replacement parts for your order at no additional charge.
In the case that we cannot replace the missing or damaged parts, we will have the carrier pick up your item(s), and a new order will be shipped upon arrival of the return to our warehouse. Please note that the original packaging should be used when returning an item. Additionally, if you choose not to order replacement parts or a new item, you may return your product under our Return Policy. It is important to note that shipping and handling costs will be deducted from your refund, and any order offered with special shipping charges is subject to a deduction of our actual outbound shipping costs. All orders are subject to the 30% restocking fee which will also be deducted from your refund.
You can cancel your order and obtain a refund at any time BEFORE we process the order to our warehouse. However, we do process orders very quickly and after it is processed unfortunately there is no way to cancel it.
To change an order after you have placed it, you must contact our customer service team via the email@example.com, to determine if your order has entered the shipping process yet.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, incorrect product image or incorrect product content due to typographical error or error in information received from our suppliers, we reserve the right to refuse, cancel or return any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect or erroneous price, listing error in images or product content. B-LINEHOME.com and B LINE SUPPLY shall have the right to refuse, cancel or return any such orders whether the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card or PayPal account has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, B-LINEHOME.com and B LINE SUPPLY shall issue a credit to your account on file in the amount of the incorrect price within 2 – 3 business days, or following receipt of return when required. Please allow an additional 48 to 72 hours for the credit to post to your account.